Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos - The Duelist Kingdom Full Game For Pc


Download Game | Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos - The Duelist Kingdom Full Game For Pc | The Duelist Kingdom is a fuse version of two mods "The Dark Spirit Revealed" (Hatems) and "Pegasus The Illusion" (Acomods).I find this to fusion of these mods a good idea, so I suggested to Acomods this idea and he accept it and I asked him to give me Pegasus's voice and reaction and some other things . And I start working this version, I hope I fixed the problem as the reaction of Bakura Decks Pegasu.


Credits:
  • Kazuki Takahashi - For creating Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • KONAMI - For developing and publishing Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos games
  • Acomods - For give me Pegasus's reaction and voice and some other things

NOTE : to download it we should have a 4shared account for friends who do not have a list of just via google.com

See vidio to play game : http://www.youtube.com/user/acomods


Comments

Popular Posts