Glorious Glitches: Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth Game For Pc


Download Game | Glorious Glitches: Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth Game For Pc Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is a game that was originally released on the Xbox 1 (erm, I mean the original Xbox, not the Xbox ONE) in 2005 and on the PC in 2006. It is a fun, but flawed First Person Stealth Horror Adventure game that is home to many great and original ideas, some which work better than others.However, I am not reviewing the game; instead I wanted to list some major glitches that I encountered during my time with the severely botched PC version of the game. Some of the glitches detailed range from the slightly annoying to the frustratingly, infuriating, downright game breaking. Apparently, the PC version was released as a full product, at least according to an episode of Rebel FM Call of Cthulhu Game Club. Only one person working on the PC port may explain why there are so many glitches in the PC version.So, without further ado, I present The Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth glitch-fest.

Screenshoot ;





^_^

Comments

Popular Posts